Homeopathy is spirit medicine
6/21/2016 By Ken McDonald, Th.M.
If there is not one single molecule of physical substance present then the resulting product is meta-physical or spiritual in nature. This is the condition of Homeopathic medicine as you will see in the following article.
Consider the following quotes:
1. “On the theoretical side, there is ongoing research into finding a scientific explanation for how a homeopathic remedy can be effective when it has been diluted so much that not a single molecule of the remedy’s base ingredient is left in the water.” (Encyclopedia of Homeopathy, Andrew Lockie, pg 25)
2. “Homeopathic remedies work to support the self-healing powers of the vital force in its response to illness.” (Encyclopedia of Homeopathy, Andrew Lockie, pg 20)
3. “The vitalistic concept of science had existed for many years by the time Hahnemann was developing his theories. It claims that all living things possess a subtle energy beyond their physical and chemical states, and that even inanimate matter may contain vitality. Hahnemann applied this view to both the human body and to seemingly inert substances from all the kingdoms of matter. This the vital force of any plant, mineral, or animal could be harnessed to produce a powerful medicine when ‘potentized’.” (Encyclopedia of Homeopathy, Andrew Lockie, pg 18)
Do you know what is interesting about these three quotes?
1. They show that Homeopathy is vitalistic in nature. It relies upon a “vital force.” They have no idea what that “force” is. It’s curious. Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (2 Timothy 3:7)
2. Vitalism and Pantheism go hand in hand. The last quote shows the founder of Homeopathy and his belief that “the vital force” was present in all matter. That means he was a pantheist. A pantheist believes that God is in all things and animates all things. The problem is that his “god” is a force, energy, or spirit. It is not the God of the Bible!
The founder of Homeopathy, Samuel Hanneman, stated in his writing, which is called “The Organon,” Paragraph 10 Fifth edition, that the vital force is an “immaterial being.” In paragraph 11 he states that the vital force is “invisible.”
It is this invisible immaterial being that Hanneman claims to help in order for you to be healed from dis-ease. He calls this being the “Lord of life” in paragraph 12 Fifth edition footnote.
This is Blasphemy!!
Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Hebrews 1:1 ¶ God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, :2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; :3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
It is the word of God, the Lord Jesus Christ who holds all things together. To claim that it is a force, energy or spirit is to blaspheme the Lord Jesus Christ! 1Tim. 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Homeopathy is false science and is blasphemous against the word of God!!!
So when a homeopathic medicine is stated on the bottle as, let’s say, Arnica. There is no Arnica in the product you ingest, it’s not there! All that is there is milk and sugar, combined with an energetic meta-physical or spiritual presence. If you think I am making this up please read the following article that I have copied in it’s entirety. I have not cut and pasted anything in the following article. I have colored words red for emphasis.
The following article is by Douglas Falkner, MD, MHom, founder of the Falkner School for Homeopathy.
Now let’s return to our discussion, and begin to explore the principles of homeopathy. Homeopathy is a spiritual science, not a medical intervention. Therefore, the benefits you gain from homeopathic treatment are exclusively due to its positive spiritual impact on you, not on any physical, mental or emotional effects whatsoever. (Please re-read this paragraph a few times if it comes as a surprise to you.)
As mentioned briefly in the article above, although many equate homeopathy with herbs, nutrition, vitamins, and other forms of natural healing, it has nothing at all to do with these disciplines. Homeopathy is spiritual medicine, not physical medicine. Effective homeopaths are highly trained healers who are experts in examining and defining the spiritual disturbances in those who are ill. The very best homeopaths become masters at helping others by the use of homeopathic remedies, which are spiritual, non-physical potencies. Unlike most medical disciplines, homeopaths generally avoid material medicinal interventions altogether.
The master homeopath approaches all cases of illness and dis-ease from the spiritual perspective. By careful inquiry and observation, the well-trained homeopath endeavors to discern the nature of the spiritual disturbance(s) impacting the patient. With the aid of the properly selected homeopathic remedy, the disturbances can be eliminated. What results is the strengthening of the vital force, which can now flow more freely again..
Through the vehicle of applying the correct homeopathic remedy, I can help enable individuals to manifest their true nature and highest goals in life, by helping to rebalance and realign the spirit or life force. The end result is a deep and profound healing, a true restoration of health and well-being.
Even if this seems outlandish, it is precisely what homeopathy is about. If you have any doubt, consider these facts about our remedies. All homeopathic remedies come from material substances found in nature—from herbs, to minerals, to animal products. Yet, before they are packaged, all remedies are manufactured in such a way as to dilute out any trace of material substance. There is no laboratory process or instrument known to man that can detect anything of material value in any properly manufactured homeopathic remedy, period.
Ultimately, the only active principle in any homeopathic remedy that you might investigate is a kind of spiritual force, not a substance. In other words, the active ingredient, if you will, in homeopathic remedies is nothing (material or physical) at all…except some spiritual force. To be sure, this force is related and connected to the original source substance, but nonetheless is non-material in nature.
In brief, the homeopath is indeed a doctor of the spirit or vital force, not the body. Because our remedies are spiritual, if homeopaths are honest, we cannot claim to treat or address any specific symptom, condition, or diagnoses directly.
In essence, we use our remedies to remove disturbances on the spiritual level alone. We are able to do this due to the spiritual properties of the homeopathic remedy. When disturbances to the spirit or vital force are removed by the remedy, the body begins to heal spontaneously of itself, restoring order, balance, and harmony naturally. As this process unfolds, symptoms usually improve. It is that simple.
(End of the article by Dr. Falkner)
If you are a born again Christian and you have been using Homeopathy then you need to repent! Rev. 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. You are opening yourself up to an unclean spirit and you are grieving the Lord Jesus Christ by your actions.
1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Article written by:
Evangelist Ken McDonald